River Ridge Golf Course
Designed By Pete & P.B. Dye
Pete Dye is the Father Of Modern Golf Course Architecture. On November, 2008, Pete Dye was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame alongside legendary golf course architects Donald Ross, Robert Trent Jones Sr., and Alister MacKenzie.
River Ridge – Course Characteristics Include:
- Undulating fairways and greens
- Deep pot bunkers
- Island greens
- Large waste bunkers
Golden Marsh Golf Course
Designed by Joe Lee
Joe Lee is A Master & Prolific Golf Architect. He is best known for scenically beautiful challenging golf courses.
Golden Marsh Golf Course Characteristics Include:
- Lovely fairways that wind through and nestle among ponds, marshes, an eagle preserve and the pines of Harbour Ridge
- Challenging for all levels of expertise
- Challenging golf for all levels of expertise with multiple tees and yardages from 4 tee boxes that extend from 5311 yards (red tees) to 6607+ yards (championship gold tees).
- Course encircles a 35-acre “eagle preserve” where two Southern Bald Eagles nested for many years and wildlife still inhabits.
Harbour Ridge has excellent practice facilities, providing a caliber of golfing excellence that few communities can match
- 2 sided grass driving range: chipping, sand bunkers, waste bunkers, & putting greens
- 4 PGA golf professionals to fine tune your game just as they do for their clients who are PGA Touring Professionals.
- Mike Milazia, Director of Instruction, was name one of the top 50 teaching professionals in Florida by Golf Digest
- Private lessons, clinics and short game schools
- Harbour Ridge is home to 100 +- single digit male handicappers….& plenty of normal golfers like Tony & me too!